England Cricket Board Managing Director Hugh Morris said: "Having discussed this matter with Stuart, I am fully satisfied that he acted in a professional manner at all times and did not breach any confidences regarding fellow England player.
"ECB also accepts the apology Mr Bailey offered last night to the England team via his Twitter account and his reassurances that no professional cricketers were involved in the creation of this site."
More top news
This Saturday is the 60th anniversary of our news service.
It says that if there had been data available, there would have had advance warning of the pressures GP surgeries find themselves under.
A Leicester City fan has sold his motorbike to get a flight back to the UK for the Everton game on Saturday.