The RSPCA is warning pet owners in a Nottinghamshire village to be vigilant after a series of suspicious cat deaths. Over the last month three cats in Bilsthorpe have died after ingesting anti-freeze.
Several others have also gone missing. Some pet owners believe the cats are being deliberately poisoned, and want those responsible caught.
Cat owner Emma Davenport's two cats were killed after being poisoned with anti-freeze.
More top news
A few wintry showers will continue to affect the west of the region overnight, and clear spells will lead to frost by Saturday morning.
Staying cold with clear spells for many. There is a risk of catching a few showers, turning to sleet or snow in places.
Despite a ban on mobile phones, video has emerged showing a prisoner inside HMP Birmingham eating a cockroach.