“I am absolutely devastated by the news, not just formyself and the staff who work at Heart Park and Beach, but for the thousands and thousands of children and families who have enjoyed visiting the attractionover the last four years."
More top news
The RSPCA is issuing warnings to pet owners after a cat died from antifreeze poisoning in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
The rear of a three storey building collapsed last night. All persons were accounted for.
"When we had realised we had won we started screaming and jumping up in the air...the ticket ripped in half"