The list of candidates in the running for the Corby by-election seat has been released.
Fourteen candidates will be considered, following the resignation of Louise Mensch in August.
The names of the candidates:
- Andy Sawford, Labour
- Christine Emmett, Conservative
- Jill Hope, Liberal Democrats
- Jonathan Terence Hornett, Green Party
- Margot Parker, UK Independence Party
- Gordon Riddell, British National Party
- Ian Francis Gillman, Independent
- David Laurence Bishop, Elvis Loves Pets Party
- Dr Rohen Kapur, Young People's Party UK
- Adam Ismael Lotun, Democracy 2015
- Mr Mozzarella, Independent
- Peter John Reynolds, Cannabis Law Reform
- Chris Scotton, United People's Party
- David Wickham, The English Democrats - "Putting England First!"