A week-old baby from Shropshire has died after being bitten by the family's Jack Russell.
Harry was taken to hospital in Telford after paramedics were called but he died soon after.
Victoria Davies reports.
More top news
Shoppers were left stranded in an ASDA supermarket when rainwater burst though the roof and gushed into the checkout aisles.
The daughters of a pensioner killed in Saturday’s Coventry bus tragedy have paid tribute to their mother.
A kitten is recovering at an animal rescue centre after he was believed to have been thrown from a vehicle on the M54.