- Know where the dangerous potholes are where you normally drive
- Keep your distance from the car in front in case the driver spots a pothole too late
- Stick to speed limit and drive slower than normal on smaller roads (potholes are more prevalent here)
- Never swerve to avoid potholes, drive slowly over it
- Report any dangerous potholes to the local authority
More top news
A kitten has been named Diesel after he was rescued from a van engine.
The big day's arrived, and the future of thousands of young people in the Midlands has hinged on the contents of a small, white envelope.
Vandals have destroyed the grave of Anthony Clarke Booth, who was awarded Britain's highest military honour.