- Know where the dangerous potholes are where you normally drive
- Keep your distance from the car in front in case the driver spots a pothole too late
- Stick to speed limit and drive slower than normal on smaller roads (potholes are more prevalent here)
- Never swerve to avoid potholes, drive slowly over it
- Report any dangerous potholes to the local authority
More top news
6,166 speed fines were handed out to drivers in just one 800-meter stretch into Birmingham city centre in nine months.
Rachael Horton bought the doll from Asda as a present for her two-year-old daughter but was shocked to hear what the doll said.
A couple who drove 300 miles to a caravan show at Birmingham’s NEC were there for just two minutes before their own campervan was stolen.