- Know where the dangerous potholes are where you normally drive
- Keep your distance from the car in front in case the driver spots a pothole too late
- Stick to speed limit and drive slower than normal on smaller roads (potholes are more prevalent here)
- Never swerve to avoid potholes, drive slowly over it
- Report any dangerous potholes to the local authority
More top news
After a dry and bright evening, cloud and wind will increase ahead of a band of rain.
Dry this evening with some good clear spells.
A new book documenting the lives of the infamous Fewtrell brothers, has been released and sheds light on the 'Battle of Snow Hill'.