- Know where the dangerous potholes are where you normally drive
- Keep your distance from the car in front in case the driver spots a pothole too late
- Stick to speed limit and drive slower than normal on smaller roads (potholes are more prevalent here)
- Never swerve to avoid potholes, drive slowly over it
- Report any dangerous potholes to the local authority
More top news
A large part of Hagley Road in the south west of the city was cordoned off and later reopened.
Some rain overnight, becoming drier and much brighter tomorrow.
Dry, clear and cold at first. Rain arriving overnight