- Know where the dangerous potholes are where you normally drive
- Keep your distance from the car in front in case the driver spots a pothole too late
- Stick to speed limit and drive slower than normal on smaller roads (potholes are more prevalent here)
- Never swerve to avoid potholes, drive slowly over it
- Report any dangerous potholes to the local authority
More top news
Sunday will be windy with sunny spells at first.
Sunday's looking dry with sunny periods.
Paramedics had to take the boy to a hospital 18 miles away from his home following the closure of a local children's A&E.