- Know where the dangerous potholes are where you normally drive
- Keep your distance from the car in front in case the driver spots a pothole too late
- Stick to speed limit and drive slower than normal on smaller roads (potholes are more prevalent here)
- Never swerve to avoid potholes, drive slowly over it
- Report any dangerous potholes to the local authority
More top news
Duller conditions moving back towards the coast through the morning, leaving a mainly dry day with warm sunny spells.
Showery outbreaks of rain will become more widespread through Thursday with heavy and locally thundery downpours possible.
Pollen: West Midlands Update