- Know where the dangerous potholes are where you normally drive
- Keep your distance from the car in front in case the driver spots a pothole too late
- Stick to speed limit and drive slower than normal on smaller roads (potholes are more prevalent here)
- Never swerve to avoid potholes, drive slowly over it
- Report any dangerous potholes to the local authority
More top news
Bright or sunny spells across the region, especially in the morning but occasional showers are likely to develop in the afternoon.
A drier and brighter start to the day, but turning fairly cloudy by afternoon with showers or outbreaks of rain.
ITV News visits the rural county in the wake of the EU referendum result and finds increasing frustration with Britain's political leaders.