- Know where the dangerous potholes are where you normally drive
- Keep your distance from the car in front in case the driver spots a pothole too late
- Stick to speed limit and drive slower than normal on smaller roads (potholes are more prevalent here)
- Never swerve to avoid potholes, drive slowly over it
- Report any dangerous potholes to the local authority
More top news
After a cloudy but mainly dry start, winds will increase and a squally band of heavy and persistent rain will slowly cross southeastwards.
After a cloudy but mostly dry morning a band of locally heavy rain will move across the area.
Nosakhere Stephenson, known to his contacts as ‘Nosa’, is one of 18 men who were implicated in the supply of guns and ammunition