- Know where the dangerous potholes are where you normally drive
- Keep your distance from the car in front in case the driver spots a pothole too late
- Stick to speed limit and drive slower than normal on smaller roads (potholes are more prevalent here)
- Never swerve to avoid potholes, drive slowly over it
- Report any dangerous potholes to the local authority
More top news
Sweeping new reforms to ensure all bereaved parents are given back the ashes of their babies come into force today.
Hundreds have turned out to see Uttoxeter's Olympic Gold medallist Adam Peaty greet crowds on an open top bus tour in his home town,
There will be a twelve day closure at Bromsgrove station as part of a £100m railway upgrade to the line.