- Know where the dangerous potholes are where you normally drive
- Keep your distance from the car in front in case the driver spots a pothole too late
- Stick to speed limit and drive slower than normal on smaller roads (potholes are more prevalent here)
- Never swerve to avoid potholes, drive slowly over it
- Report any dangerous potholes to the local authority
More top news
It will be a cold and frosty night with showery and wintry spells, clearing to a dry Sunday.
Big celebrations for one couple and their families after they got married - in a busy shopping centre !
Five NHS trusts in the Midlands have come under fire after it emerged bosses were sitting on more than £134 million of spare cash.