- Know where the dangerous potholes are where you normally drive
- Keep your distance from the car in front in case the driver spots a pothole too late
- Stick to speed limit and drive slower than normal on smaller roads (potholes are more prevalent here)
- Never swerve to avoid potholes, drive slowly over it
- Report any dangerous potholes to the local authority
More top news
Police have confirmed that a woman has been found dead following a fire at a home in Bucknell, Shropshire this morning.
A school in Birmingham is leading the way in tackling Islamophobia by getting young girls to learn fencing.
Dry, bright and cold with much lighter winds.