- Know where the dangerous potholes are where you normally drive
- Keep your distance from the car in front in case the driver spots a pothole too late
- Stick to speed limit and drive slower than normal on smaller roads (potholes are more prevalent here)
- Never swerve to avoid potholes, drive slowly over it
- Report any dangerous potholes to the local authority
More top news
Council tenants and leaseholders gathered together for the annual Birmingham in Bloom awards.
Both men were setting up ‘ghost’ learners on the computerised Learndirect system and then claiming money for services they did not provide.
Violent crime increases by 19% while possession of a weapon is up 17%, but figures still below national average.