- Know where the dangerous potholes are where you normally drive
- Keep your distance from the car in front in case the driver spots a pothole too late
- Stick to speed limit and drive slower than normal on smaller roads (potholes are more prevalent here)
- Never swerve to avoid potholes, drive slowly over it
- Report any dangerous potholes to the local authority
More top news
A High Court Judge has ruled against the new housing development near Grade 1 listed building Kedleston Hall in Derbyshire.
Victims are approached in the street and asked for money in exchange for a winning lottery ticket.
The British number one had a straight-sets defeat in the second round.