- Know where the dangerous potholes are where you normally drive
- Keep your distance from the car in front in case the driver spots a pothole too late
- Stick to speed limit and drive slower than normal on smaller roads (potholes are more prevalent here)
- Never swerve to avoid potholes, drive slowly over it
- Report any dangerous potholes to the local authority
More top news
Showers are likely to break out which could turn heavy during the afternoon.
Police have made two more arrests in connection with an assault on a Watford fan after they played Wolves last month.
Would you forget which football team you support? The Prime Minister has! FInd out why David Cameron forgot Aston Villa over West Ham!