- Know where the dangerous potholes are where you normally drive
- Keep your distance from the car in front in case the driver spots a pothole too late
- Stick to speed limit and drive slower than normal on smaller roads (potholes are more prevalent here)
- Never swerve to avoid potholes, drive slowly over it
- Report any dangerous potholes to the local authority
More top news
HMP Nottingham has been put into special measures after an inspection found that it was 'fundamentally unsafe'.
A man suspected of shooting dead a businessman at his Birmingham factory almost two years ago has been detained in Pakistan.
Cold and bright with wintry showers.