- Know where the dangerous potholes are where you normally drive
- Keep your distance from the car in front in case the driver spots a pothole too late
- Stick to speed limit and drive slower than normal on smaller roads (potholes are more prevalent here)
- Never swerve to avoid potholes, drive slowly over it
- Report any dangerous potholes to the local authority
More top news
A dry, bright and sunny start to the Bank Holiday weekend for most.
A dry bright and sunny start for most on Saturday. Some scattered showers will develop inland through the late morning.
A cold and frosty start to Saturday, though with some sunny spells. Showers then breaking out by afternoon.