Some of the effects of acute morning sickness include:
- Severe vomiting which means the woman cannot keep food or liquid down.
- Sickness which lasts for the first three months
- Dehydration and weight loss
- The illness affects 3.5 people per 1,000 women
- It can cause the woman to vomit blood
- Other symptoms include severe nausea, low blood pressure and fast heart rate, headaches, lethargy or confusion.
More on this on the ITV National site.
More top news
Romanian food wholesaler POE Limited want to breed rabbits, selling their meat, skin and byproducts to a national and international market.
Your afternoon weather update with Des Coleman.
Your afternoon weather forecast with Des Coleman.