Some of the effects of acute morning sickness include:
- Severe vomiting which means the woman cannot keep food or liquid down.
- Sickness which lasts for the first three months
- Dehydration and weight loss
- The illness affects 3.5 people per 1,000 women
- It can cause the woman to vomit blood
- Other symptoms include severe nausea, low blood pressure and fast heart rate, headaches, lethargy or confusion.
More on this on the ITV National site.
More top news
Any early mist and fog will soon clear, with unbroken sunshine for most. With light winds, it will be another very warm day.
Dry and often sunny with mist, low cloud and fog largely clearing back to coasts through the morning.
The 44-year-old has signed a three-year contract after the Potters agreed a compensation package with Derby County.