Some of the effects of acute morning sickness include:
- Severe vomiting which means the woman cannot keep food or liquid down.
- Sickness which lasts for the first three months
- Dehydration and weight loss
- The illness affects 3.5 people per 1,000 women
- It can cause the woman to vomit blood
- Other symptoms include severe nausea, low blood pressure and fast heart rate, headaches, lethargy or confusion.
More on this on the ITV National site.
More top news
Leicester City have sacked manager Claudio Ranieri less than nine months after he guided them to a historic Premier League title
The Foxes have announced tonight that they have parted ways with the manager who led them to victory in the Premier League.
The club confirmed this evening that they have parted company with their manager Claudio Ranieri in a statement.