Some of the effects of acute morning sickness include:
- Severe vomiting which means the woman cannot keep food or liquid down.
- Sickness which lasts for the first three months
- Dehydration and weight loss
- The illness affects 3.5 people per 1,000 women
- It can cause the woman to vomit blood
- Other symptoms include severe nausea, low blood pressure and fast heart rate, headaches, lethargy or confusion.
More on this on the ITV National site.
More top news
Six addresses have been searched as part of police investigations so far and seven arrests have been made.
A large part of Hagley Road in the south west of the city was cordoned off and later reopened.
Some rain overnight, becoming drier and much brighter tomorrow.