As the weather gets colder across the Midlands, here's a few tips to staying warm and healthy this winter:
- Wear several thin layers, rather than one thick one.
- Wear clothes made from wool or cotton.
- Draw your curtains as soon as it gets dark.
- Keep windows and internal doors closed.
- Wear a hat, scarf and gloves when outdoors.
- Wear warm clothes in bed.
- Have your heating system serviced as soon as possible.
For more information on staying warm and healthy this winter, you can visit Age UK's website.
More top news
Another cloudy day ahead with outbreaks rain or drizzle and mist in the morning.
The two projects going head-to-head today are Celebrity Low Vision Day and The ZONE.
The two projects going head-to-head today are Abbey Park Pets Corner and Discover King John’s Palace.