As the weather gets colder across the Midlands, here's a few tips to staying warm and healthy this winter:
- Wear several thin layers, rather than one thick one.
- Wear clothes made from wool or cotton.
- Draw your curtains as soon as it gets dark.
- Keep windows and internal doors closed.
- Wear a hat, scarf and gloves when outdoors.
- Wear warm clothes in bed.
- Have your heating system serviced as soon as possible.
For more information on staying warm and healthy this winter, you can visit Age UK's website.
More top news
Many places will stay dry with sunny spells, although isolated showers are possible, especially during the afternoon and evening.
A cloudy start, but sunny intervals developing from the west through the afternoon.
Police investigating missing Madeleine McCann have contacted Australian officials over the discovery of remains in a suitcase, the Met said.