As the weather gets colder across the Midlands, here's a few tips to staying warm and healthy this winter:
- Wear several thin layers, rather than one thick one.
- Wear clothes made from wool or cotton.
- Draw your curtains as soon as it gets dark.
- Keep windows and internal doors closed.
- Wear a hat, scarf and gloves when outdoors.
- Wear warm clothes in bed.
- Have your heating system serviced as soon as possible.
For more information on staying warm and healthy this winter, you can visit Age UK's website.
More top news
A pellet manufacturing company has been fined £200,000 after a worker was killed when he was pulled into an industrial blender in Mansfield.
It'll be partially cloudy with some good sunny spells in places and light winds
It'll be a dry, bright day with sunny spells for most.