As the weather gets colder across the Midlands, here's a few tips to staying warm and healthy this winter:
- Wear several thin layers, rather than one thick one.
- Wear clothes made from wool or cotton.
- Draw your curtains as soon as it gets dark.
- Keep windows and internal doors closed.
- Wear a hat, scarf and gloves when outdoors.
- Wear warm clothes in bed.
- Have your heating system serviced as soon as possible.
For more information on staying warm and healthy this winter, you can visit Age UK's website.
More top news
The family of a businessman from Wolverhampton who is missing in India are offering a £25,000 reward for help in finding him.
Our reporter Stacey Foster visits the businesses wanting a bit of the £10billion wedding industry bounty.
An unemployed student from Coventry has been jailed for 6 years after being found guilty of trying to join Islamic State fighters in Syria.