As the weather gets colder across the Midlands, here's a few tips to staying warm and healthy this winter:
- Wear several thin layers, rather than one thick one.
- Wear clothes made from wool or cotton.
- Draw your curtains as soon as it gets dark.
- Keep windows and internal doors closed.
- Wear a hat, scarf and gloves when outdoors.
- Wear warm clothes in bed.
- Have your heating system serviced as soon as possible.
For more information on staying warm and healthy this winter, you can visit Age UK's website.
More top news
The woman was taken to hospital after a bungalow collapsed in Leicestershire.
Politicians from the Midlands discuss the legacy of MP Enoch Powell, the Windrush scandal, and the future of manufacturing in the region.
Camelot has revealed that the winning ticket was sold in South Kesteven in Lincolnshire and are urging players to check their tickets.