As the weather gets colder across the Midlands, here's a few tips to staying warm and healthy this winter:
- Wear several thin layers, rather than one thick one.
- Wear clothes made from wool or cotton.
- Draw your curtains as soon as it gets dark.
- Keep windows and internal doors closed.
- Wear a hat, scarf and gloves when outdoors.
- Wear warm clothes in bed.
- Have your heating system serviced as soon as possible.
For more information on staying warm and healthy this winter, you can visit Age UK's website.
More top news
Most areas will have increasing cloud and some northern areas will turn misty with possible fog by the end of the night.
Dry and mild overnight. Some heavy showers on Saturday.
Leicester City have announced they are hosting a victory parade in the city on Monday 16 May.