As the weather gets colder across the Midlands, here's a few tips to staying warm and healthy this winter:
- Wear several thin layers, rather than one thick one.
- Wear clothes made from wool or cotton.
- Draw your curtains as soon as it gets dark.
- Keep windows and internal doors closed.
- Wear a hat, scarf and gloves when outdoors.
- Wear warm clothes in bed.
- Have your heating system serviced as soon as possible.
For more information on staying warm and healthy this winter, you can visit Age UK's website.
More top news
After being denied legal cannabis-based medicine, ITV News speaks to a man who says he's forced to turn to illegal drugs for his pain relief
Any remaining showers will soon clear leaving a dry night.
Early evening sunshine in places but, overnight, mist and low clod will move back in from the east, giving fog and drizzle in places.