Warwickshire Fire & Rescue service are warning people of the added fire risk in homes this Christmas.
It's promoting a national advertising campaign which shows how easily fires can start in a family's living room.
Overloaded plug sockets, candles left unattended and cigarettes left lit all appear in the video made by the Department for Communities and Local Government as part of their Fire Kills campaign.
More top news
It'll be occasionally bright during the morning but cloud will increase by midday with possible spells of light rain or drizzle.
Mostly dry and bright during the morning but with thickening cloud bringing some rain or drizzle through the afternoon.
A passenger who had a bout of air rage onboard a flight to Birmingham has been jailed after drunkenly abusing crew with offensive tirades.