Warwickshire Fire & Rescue service are warning people of the added fire risk in homes this Christmas.
It's promoting a national advertising campaign which shows how easily fires can start in a family's living room.
Overloaded plug sockets, candles left unattended and cigarettes left lit all appear in the video made by the Department for Communities and Local Government as part of their Fire Kills campaign.
More top news
A Staffordshire man who has spent his life campaigning for autism awareness has had a film made about the challenges he faced growing up.
BT has been fined £42 million and is expected to pay £300 million in compensation to rivals over delayed high-speed cable installations.
A young boy who was told he would never talk has defied doctors by finding his voice, singing Olly Murs songs.