Here's a few tips to getting the most out of your recycling:
- Reuse glass jars.
- Reuse plastic carrier bags as bin liners or return them to your local supermarket to be recycled.
- Buy products with packaging which is recyclable.
- Use resealable and reusable containers for storing food.
- Buy goods that are made from recycled material.
- Use baking soda to clean sinks, toilets and showers.
- Use kerbside recycling schemes if available.
- Visit recycling banks.
- Have a recycling bin next to your ordinary bin in the house.
More top news
Cold and frosty initially. Dry and fine conditions through the day.
Some fog patches slow to clear on Monday. Otherwise a generally bright day.
Rescue teams arrived at the scene to find the two men standing on top of their car roof.