Here's a few tips to getting the most out of your recycling:
- Reuse glass jars.
- Reuse plastic carrier bags as bin liners or return them to your local supermarket to be recycled.
- Buy products with packaging which is recyclable.
- Use resealable and reusable containers for storing food.
- Buy goods that are made from recycled material.
- Use baking soda to clean sinks, toilets and showers.
- Use kerbside recycling schemes if available.
- Visit recycling banks.
- Have a recycling bin next to your ordinary bin in the house.
More top news
Any mist or fog will clear quickly during the morning leaving the rest of the day dry with plenty of hazy sunshine.
Saturday will be fine and dry with sunny spells but with a noticeable easterly breeze.
Former Aston Villa, Coventry City and Leicester City star Dion Dublin tells ITV News Central how he thinks his former teams are doing.