Here's a few tips to getting the most out of your recycling:
- Reuse glass jars.
- Reuse plastic carrier bags as bin liners or return them to your local supermarket to be recycled.
- Buy products with packaging which is recyclable.
- Use resealable and reusable containers for storing food.
- Buy goods that are made from recycled material.
- Use baking soda to clean sinks, toilets and showers.
- Use kerbside recycling schemes if available.
- Visit recycling banks.
- Have a recycling bin next to your ordinary bin in the house.
More top news
At least 1,700 patients have been affected by the mislaying of medical information, according to a report.
The minimum download speed proposed under the Government's Universal Service Obligation is 10Mbps, but not every area reaches this speed.
Mostly cloudy with showery rain at times, giving locally heavier bursts.