Here's a few tips to getting the most out of your recycling:
- Reuse glass jars.
- Reuse plastic carrier bags as bin liners or return them to your local supermarket to be recycled.
- Buy products with packaging which is recyclable.
- Use resealable and reusable containers for storing food.
- Buy goods that are made from recycled material.
- Use baking soda to clean sinks, toilets and showers.
- Use kerbside recycling schemes if available.
- Visit recycling banks.
- Have a recycling bin next to your ordinary bin in the house.
More top news
Another cloudy and murky night with extensive low cloud giving hill fog and some patchy light rain or drizzle.
A good deal of cloud will persist throughout the evening and overnight.
As we head towards the meteorological start of winter will the milder temperatures we have enjoyed all year stay, or go?