Here's a few tips to getting the most out of your recycling:
- Reuse glass jars.
- Reuse plastic carrier bags as bin liners or return them to your local supermarket to be recycled.
- Buy products with packaging which is recyclable.
- Use resealable and reusable containers for storing food.
- Buy goods that are made from recycled material.
- Use baking soda to clean sinks, toilets and showers.
- Use kerbside recycling schemes if available.
- Visit recycling banks.
- Have a recycling bin next to your ordinary bin in the house.
More top news
Footage of the police raid shows that the house had been entirely gutted and replaced with growing equipment.
They wanted to support the Sherpa communities following the 2015 earthquake.
Cold with a mix of sunshine and showers today.