The inquest is due to open today into the death of a teenager, believed to have been poisoned by carbon monoxide.
Hannah-Thomas Jones, who was 14, died last year when a BBQ was brought into a tent during a family camping trip in Shropshire.
More top news
Families in Leicestershire are being encouraged to consider fostering children who arrive in this country seeking asylum without relatives.
Poundland pleads guilty to breaching food hygiene laws after rodent-damaged chocolate Santas were found at one of its Birmingham stores.
Top footballers star in an Football Association campaign aimed at helping to ensure every child feels safe playing football.