A coroner has recorded a verdict of accidental death after a teenager died of carbon monoxide poisoning at a campsite.
Hannah Thomas-Jones who was 14 was staying with her family at the Baron Campsite in Bucknell in Shropshire. Today's inquest found she was poisoned after a used barbeque was brought into her tent.
More top news
Four prison inmates have appeared in court charged in connection with last month's disorder on several wings at Birmingham's Winson Green.
Four teenagers have been convicted of hurling stones through a taxi window − and leaving a 70-year-old passenger with a fractured skull.
Ms Saward was the first person to waive her right to anonymity when she was raped at the age of 21 and became a sexual violence campaigner.