An inquest has heard how carbon monoxide from a barbecue left burning in a tent overnight led to the death of a 14-year-old girl last year.
Hannah Thomas-Jones was on a camping holiday in Shropshire with her family when her mother and step-father decided to bring the barbecue inside to keep the tent warm.
Lee Comley reports.
More top news
Paul Dadge become the unwitting face of the 7/7 rescue effort after a picture of him helping a woman in the aftermath went around the world.
Speaking to ITV News' Mark Austin on the anniversary of the London bombings, ex-PM says nations around the world will need to respond.
London was in a celebratory mood on 7 July 2005, but everything changed when three suicide bombers attacked the capital's transport network.