Nottingham City Transport buses are running, with many services that were diverted earlier now back to normal route.
The following diversions remain:
- Lilac Line 25 is not serving Breck Hill Road and is diverted along Woodthorpe Drive and Mansfield Road
- Blue Line 39 is not serving Carlton Valley and is operating the one way loop from City to Thorneywood, Porchester Road, Woodborough Road and back to the City.
- Blue Line 40 is running between City & St Ann’s only.
- Lime Line 56 will not serve Whitby Crescent, Nordean Rd or Somersby Crescent & will divert along Arno Vale Rd.
- Lime Line 58 is not serving Surgeys Lane, Homefield Avenue or Birchfield Road & buses are diverted along Coppice Road & Beechwood Road.
- Yellow Line 68 is not serving Crabtree Estate or Hempshill Vale
- Turquoise Line 79A will not serve Old Farm Road or Ridgeway and will divert along Bestwood Park Drive in both directions.
- Purple Line 88 is not serving Old Farm Road