Nottingham City Transport buses are running, with many services that were diverted earlier now back to normal route.
The following diversions remain:
- Lilac Line 25 is not serving Breck Hill Road and is diverted along Woodthorpe Drive and Mansfield Road
- Blue Line 39 is not serving Carlton Valley and is operating the one way loop from City to Thorneywood, Porchester Road, Woodborough Road and back to the City.
- Blue Line 40 is running between City & St Ann’s only.
- Lime Line 56 will not serve Whitby Crescent, Nordean Rd or Somersby Crescent & will divert along Arno Vale Rd.
- Lime Line 58 is not serving Surgeys Lane, Homefield Avenue or Birchfield Road & buses are diverted along Coppice Road & Beechwood Road.
- Yellow Line 68 is not serving Crabtree Estate or Hempshill Vale
- Turquoise Line 79A will not serve Old Farm Road or Ridgeway and will divert along Bestwood Park Drive in both directions.
- Purple Line 88 is not serving Old Farm Road
A guide on staying safe and informed when severe wintry weather strikes.
Keepers at the West Midland Safari Park are working round the clock to care for hundreds of animals during the freezing weather.
A man has been left needing eight stitches after breaking up a snowball fight.