A coroner's court has today heard how a performance-enhancing drug did contribute to the death of a woman from Leicestershire, who collapsed close to the finish of the London marathon.
The family of Claire Squires, who was 30, say her loss has created a gaping hole in their lives.
The harmful drug was contained in a supplement called Jack3D which she added to her water bottle. It was legal at the time and widely available. The court heard Claire was completely unaware of its risks
More top news
Natascha Kampusch now owns the house where she was held captive for eight years and has given a tour of where she was hidden.
United Airlines is investigating after reports a giant rabbit died on one of its transatlantic flights.
Low-paid nurses and porters are being charged "extortionate" fees to use hospital car parks, a new study reveals.