Police investigating the deaths of two elderly women who were found in a Kings Heath house yesterday (Monday 11 February) have ruled out carbon monoxide poisoning.
Police and fire crew officers forced entry to the terraced home in Balaclava Road, Birmingham, just before 7pm to find the mother and daughter, aged 95 and 64, inside the address. They were both pronounced dead at the scene.
The post mortems will be carried out tomorrow, however tests conducted by the fire service confirmed there was no carbon monoxide leak in the property.
The deaths are still being treated as unexplained.
More top news
The first man to be convicted of murder on the basis of DNA evidence should be moved to an open prison, according to the Parole Board.
Last night the Town Hall and City Hall were lit-up and people have been tweeting their support ahead of Leicester versus Manchester United.
His parents from Kirk Hallam are now warning parents about the beds, which have bases that hinge upwards to reveal a storage space inside.