Police investigating the deaths of two elderly women who were found in a Kings Heath house yesterday (Monday 11 February) have ruled out carbon monoxide poisoning.
Police and fire crew officers forced entry to the terraced home in Balaclava Road, Birmingham, just before 7pm to find the mother and daughter, aged 95 and 64, inside the address. They were both pronounced dead at the scene.
The post mortems will be carried out tomorrow, however tests conducted by the fire service confirmed there was no carbon monoxide leak in the property.
The deaths are still being treated as unexplained.
More top news
An incident in which a man died after being shot with a Taser by police called to a flat burglary has been referred to the police watchdog.
The parents of tragic Levi-Blu Cassin have been jailed for nine years each for causing or allowing his death.
A recycling centre in Kings Norton, Birmingham has created its own Christmas grotto - using discarded decorations dumped at the site.