Post mortem examinations will be carried out today on the bodies of a mother and daughter who were found dead at a house in Birmingham on Monday.
Police have ruled out that the 95 and 64 year old died from carbon monoxide poisioning.
Police and fire crew officers forced entry to the terraced home in Balaclava Road, Kings Heath, just before 7pm to find the mother and daughter inside the address. They were both pronounced dead at the scene.
More top news
Despite receiving treatment at the scene, the man was pronounced dead shortly after.
Cloud will largely clear this evening, although with variable cover and few light showers over the Derbyshire hills.
The rain will clear during the evening so the rest of the night will be dry and mild with long clear periods.