Post mortem examinations will be carried out today on the bodies of a mother and daughter who were found dead at a house in Birmingham on Monday.
Police have ruled out that the 95 and 64 year old died from carbon monoxide poisioning.
Police and fire crew officers forced entry to the terraced home in Balaclava Road, Kings Heath, just before 7pm to find the mother and daughter inside the address. They were both pronounced dead at the scene.
More top news
It looks like it could be a scene from the film 'The Hangover'. Four friends started their boozy night out in Dudley but woke up in Malaga.
Poppy Smart accused builders of sexual harassment for wolf-whistling and reported them to police.
A new centre for children's charity the NSPCC is opening in Leicester, along with a new service to protect victims of domestic violence.