- Self-harm is not a mental illness, nor is it an attempt to commit suicide.
- It doesn't just affect girls. Boys self-harm too, but they are much less likely to tell anyone about it.
- Young people from all walks of life self-harm, regardless of their social or ethnic background.
- Self-harm is not a fashion fad, nor is it 'attention seeking behaviour'.
- It is not easy for a young person to stop self-harming behaviour.
According to charity YouthNet.
More top news
It happened on the top deck of the Number 14 bus after an altercation between the victim and a group of boys.
Four men were thrown from one of the cars, and three died at the scene. A taxi driver and his two passengers were also killed.
A chilly and foggy morning with strong outbreaks of wind but it will become milder in the afternoon.