Park Vet Hospital in Glenfield had an unusual visit at the weekend after an 8-week-old puppy got his head stuck in the plughole of a kitchen sink.
The sink had been left in the garden when Tyson managed to get his head stuck.
Tyson's owners arrived at the Emergency Hospital carrying the puppy and the sink.
He was gently turned free by vets and is now back at home.
More top news
The incident happened at around 1.30pm on Saturday March 18 when the victim was walking her dog in Chaddesden Park, Derby.
The swan would not move off the carriageway and the northbound slip road at Junction 28 was closed for a short time.
Unsettled through the rest of the week.