Police investigating the deaths of a couple found dead in a bedroom in Frankley, near Birmingham believe they died of accidental overdoses.
Suzanne Van Hagen aged 34 and John Worton aged 37 were found dead by their 9-year-old daughter on 8th February.
Initial post mortem examinations were inconclusive but further toxicology reports have shown that they both died of what is believed to be an accidental overdose of Class A amphetamine.
The case will now be passed to the coroner.
More top news
Most firms will allow staff to finish early or work flexible hours to watch the Rugby World Cup, but not in the Midlands.
Harvey Hadden Sports Village has opened today following a £16m transformation.
Sunny spells and showers, feeling cool in a northerly breeze.