Police investigating the deaths of a couple found dead in a bedroom in Frankley, near Birmingham believe they died of accidental overdoses.
Suzanne Van Hagen aged 34 and John Worton aged 37 were found dead by their 9-year-old daughter on 8th February.
Initial post mortem examinations were inconclusive but further toxicology reports have shown that they both died of what is believed to be an accidental overdose of Class A amphetamine.
The case will now be passed to the coroner.
More top news
A £70 million regeneration project including plans for one of Birmingham's tallest residential buildings is expected to go ahead.
Tourists from the Midlands have been talking about the chaos they experienced as they scrambled to get on flights out of crisis-torn Gambia.
Five Second World War veterans will be honoured with France's highest award for military service at a ceremony in Leicestershire today.