There are 11 protests across the Central region today against the Government's plans to cut benefits for social housing tenants if they have a spare bedroom in their house.
It's one of a number of changes being brought in by the coalition government to try and reduce the country's welfare and benefits bill.
Nationally there are two main protests in London and Glasgow, and also 50 smaller demonstrations including these in the Midlands.
- Wolverhampton - The Civic Centre at 1pm
- Newcastle-under-Lyme at 1pm
- Loughborough - Town Hall at 12pm
- Lincoln - Speakers' Corner at 1pm
- Kidderminster- Town Hall at 1pm
- Uttoxeter - Town Hall at 11am
- Derby - Council Offices at 1pm
- Coventry - Council House at 1pm
- Corby - Corby Cube at 12.30pm
- Burton - High street at 1pm
- Birmingham at 1pm
The national day of action has largely been organised by Labour Left, the political party's largest research group, in conjunction with trade unions and other left wing political parties including the Green Party.
More top news
After a rather cloudy start, the cloud will break up leaving a breezy day with sunny spells and scattered showers.
Sunny spells and scattered showers will develop during the morning. Some of these will become heavy and thundery after midday.
Cloudy with further outbreaks of rain, which are likely to become heavy at first. Staying generally dry after midnight.