There are 11 protests across the Central region today against the Government's plans to cut benefits for social housing tenants if they have a spare bedroom in their house.
It's one of a number of changes being brought in by the coalition government to try and reduce the country's welfare and benefits bill.
Nationally there are two main protests in London and Glasgow, and also 50 smaller demonstrations including these in the Midlands.
- Wolverhampton - The Civic Centre at 1pm
- Newcastle-under-Lyme at 1pm
- Loughborough - Town Hall at 12pm
- Lincoln - Speakers' Corner at 1pm
- Kidderminster- Town Hall at 1pm
- Uttoxeter - Town Hall at 11am
- Derby - Council Offices at 1pm
- Coventry - Council House at 1pm
- Corby - Corby Cube at 12.30pm
- Burton - High street at 1pm
- Birmingham at 1pm
The national day of action has largely been organised by Labour Left, the political party's largest research group, in conjunction with trade unions and other left wing political parties including the Green Party.
More top news
Mr Parnell, from Sileby in Leicestershire, was celebrating his first wedding anniversary.
Mostly fine with sunny spells.
She refuses to move from the window as she waits for her owner to come home.