The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is fighting back against non-existent health and safety laws after over 150 cases had been reported to a panel set up last year.
- A Derbyshire restaurant that banned toothpicks.
- Bars refusing to serve pints in glasses with handles.
- A hotel that said they couldn't serve rare burgers.
- Shredded paper being banned from a school fete.
- A birthday venue which refused to use a bubble machine.
Officials said people were using non-existent laws to ban legitimate activities.
More top news
It will be a mild weekend with sunny spells.
The rain will clear leaving it a brighter and largely dry Saturday.
Seven-week-old puppies began their journey to becoming life-changing guide dogs today.