The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is fighting back against non-existent health and safety laws after over 150 cases had been reported to a panel set up last year.
- A Derbyshire restaurant that banned toothpicks.
- Bars refusing to serve pints in glasses with handles.
- A hotel that said they couldn't serve rare burgers.
- Shredded paper being banned from a school fete.
- A birthday venue which refused to use a bubble machine.
Officials said people were using non-existent laws to ban legitimate activities.
More top news
ITV News Central's special series looks at a range of key election issues. In our first Central Issue debate, we look at the economy.
Still rather windy. Blustery showers easing with clear spells developing.
Scattered showers, becoming more widespread tomorrow.