The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is fighting back against non-existent health and safety laws after over 150 cases had been reported to a panel set up last year.
- A Derbyshire restaurant that banned toothpicks.
- Bars refusing to serve pints in glasses with handles.
- A hotel that said they couldn't serve rare burgers.
- Shredded paper being banned from a school fete.
- A birthday venue which refused to use a bubble machine.
Officials said people were using non-existent laws to ban legitimate activities.
More top news
Demonstrations are happening up and down the country tonight in response to the inauguration of Donald Trump.
Richard Bernard was found injured outside his flat in Derby. He died a short time later from stab wounds.
Find out which charities in our region are helping people make that all important first impression.