The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is fighting back against non-existent health and safety laws after over 150 cases had been reported to a panel set up last year.
- A Derbyshire restaurant that banned toothpicks.
- Bars refusing to serve pints in glasses with handles.
- A hotel that said they couldn't serve rare burgers.
- Shredded paper being banned from a school fete.
- A birthday venue which refused to use a bubble machine.
Officials said people were using non-existent laws to ban legitimate activities.
More top news
The football club will make history if they beat Manchester United this weekend - and Gary Lineker will present MOTD in his undies.
Remaining generally cloudy with further locally heavy rain or showers expected through Friday morning, drier in the afternoon.
Showers will continue through Friday and may turn locally heavy with a risk of hail and thunder.