The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is fighting back against non-existent health and safety laws after over 150 cases had been reported to a panel set up last year.
- A Derbyshire restaurant that banned toothpicks.
- Bars refusing to serve pints in glasses with handles.
- A hotel that said they couldn't serve rare burgers.
- Shredded paper being banned from a school fete.
- A birthday venue which refused to use a bubble machine.
Officials said people were using non-existent laws to ban legitimate activities.
More top news
A woman dragged 30 feet along the road by a carjacker has spoken out to warn others about the risks of leaving car keys in a vehicle.
Dry with sunny spells and mild temperatures.
Mostly dry with a mixture of cloud and sunny spells.