The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is fighting back against non-existent health and safety laws after over 150 cases had been reported to a panel set up last year.
- A Derbyshire restaurant that banned toothpicks.
- Bars refusing to serve pints in glasses with handles.
- A hotel that said they couldn't serve rare burgers.
- Shredded paper being banned from a school fete.
- A birthday venue which refused to use a bubble machine.
Officials said people were using non-existent laws to ban legitimate activities.
More top news
Police have released CCTV images after a 74-year-old woman was grabbed and dragged along the ground in Handsworth.
The rain will become heavy at times, and also prolonged.
Rain will spread across the region by lunchtime, turning heavy in places. Staying cloudy with some brightness in the southeast later.