The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is fighting back against non-existent health and safety laws after over 150 cases had been reported to a panel set up last year.
- A Derbyshire restaurant that banned toothpicks.
- Bars refusing to serve pints in glasses with handles.
- A hotel that said they couldn't serve rare burgers.
- Shredded paper being banned from a school fete.
- A birthday venue which refused to use a bubble machine.
Officials said people were using non-existent laws to ban legitimate activities.
More top news
Dry overnight. Unsettled through rest of the week.
Dry tonight with some patchy fog forming. Showers developing Tuesday.
Janet Ajao said in a statement: "I do not condone his actions nor support the beliefs he held that led to him committing this atrocity."