The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is fighting back against non-existent health and safety laws after over 150 cases had been reported to a panel set up last year.
- A Derbyshire restaurant that banned toothpicks.
- Bars refusing to serve pints in glasses with handles.
- A hotel that said they couldn't serve rare burgers.
- Shredded paper being banned from a school fete.
- A birthday venue which refused to use a bubble machine.
Officials said people were using non-existent laws to ban legitimate activities.
More top news
A wildlife charity in Nuneaton say plastic pollution is killing local wildlife. Geoff Grewcock treats animals who get caught in plastic.
It will be a dry morning with some sunny spells. However, cloud will thicken from the west during the afternoon with rain arriving later.
Mostly dry start of the week, although rain arriving in the evening.