Fire services have today evacuated a road in Nottingham following a small explosion after two chemicals were mixed accidentally.
The incident happened today (April 9) on Mansfield Road, Sherwood, inside a Boots Chemist.
A fire officer said that two chemicals were being mixed together in the store, they reacted, heated up and there was a small explosion.
The store and vicinity has been evacuated as a precautionary measure.
More top news
Holocaust survivors now have a chance to share their testimonies to hundreds of people at the Holocaust Memorial Centre in Newark.
A Birmingham MP says council bosses must ‘get a grip’ after he revealed he reported two hundred cases of fly-tipping in five weeks.
Shrewsbury have become the first English club to apply for the introduction of safe standing at their ground.