An inquest will resume today into the death of a week-old boy bitten by his family's pet dog.
Harry Harper died in Telford, Shropshire, last November after being taken to hospital from a semi-detached house in the Ketley area of the town.
In a statement issued a day after the incident, West Mercia Police confirmed that a Jack Russell terrier had been put down following what appeared to be a "tragic accident".
Harry, who had suffered a significant head injury, was pronounced dead at Telford's Princess Royal Hospital after paramedics were called to an address in Woodside Road shortly before 8am on November 20.
His relatives, who asked to be left in peace to grieve, issued a short statement on November 21 in which they said: "As a family we are absolutely devastated by Harry's death and have no words to describe the loss we have suffered."
More top news
Turning increasingly misty and foggy overnight.
The public consultation about plans to stop surgery at a specialist heart unit at Glenfield Hospital has been delayed until the New Year.
Ukip is hoping for a shock win in the Sleaford and North Hykeham by-election, following the resignation of Tory MP Stephen Phillips.