West Midlands Ambulance Service has put the following Ambulance stations up for sale across the region as part of restructuring plans to the way it provides emergency care.
- Chelmsley Wood ambulance station, Birmingham - guide price £380,000
- Hobmoor Road ambulance station, Small Heath, Birmingham - guide price £375,000
- Monyhull ambulance station, Kings Heath, Birmingham B30 3QJ – guide price £330,000
- Solihull ambulance station - guide price £450,000
- Sutton Coldfield ambulance station - guide price £350,000.
- Craven Arms ambulance station, Shropshire - guide price £200,000.
- Dordon ambulance station, Warwickshire - guide price £475,000
More top news
New report shows how Britain will sound in 2066, and theres some changes to our Brummie accent afoot.
The number of people contacting the NSPCC to raise the alarm on domestic abuse has surged by 83% in the region over the past five years.
The announcement comes a day after a ballot for action by catering supply staff on the West Coast route was launched in a dispute over pay.