West Midlands Ambulance Service has put the following Ambulance stations up for sale across the region as part of restructuring plans to the way it provides emergency care.
- Chelmsley Wood ambulance station, Birmingham - guide price £380,000
- Hobmoor Road ambulance station, Small Heath, Birmingham - guide price £375,000
- Monyhull ambulance station, Kings Heath, Birmingham B30 3QJ – guide price £330,000
- Solihull ambulance station - guide price £450,000
- Sutton Coldfield ambulance station - guide price £350,000.
- Craven Arms ambulance station, Shropshire - guide price £200,000.
- Dordon ambulance station, Warwickshire - guide price £475,000
More top news
Mark Williams from Wolverhampton was on a trekking expedition when the earthquake struck, and his family have not heard from him since.
World Superbike champion and TV presenter joined thousands of other bikers at an event to raise money for the Midlands Air Ambulance.
Over 15,000 people were expected to turn out for the Vaisakhi festival celebrations in Leicester today.