West Midlands Ambulance Service has put the following Ambulance stations up for sale across the region as part of restructuring plans to the way it provides emergency care.
- Chelmsley Wood ambulance station, Birmingham - guide price £380,000
- Hobmoor Road ambulance station, Small Heath, Birmingham - guide price £375,000
- Monyhull ambulance station, Kings Heath, Birmingham B30 3QJ – guide price £330,000
- Solihull ambulance station - guide price £450,000
- Sutton Coldfield ambulance station - guide price £350,000.
- Craven Arms ambulance station, Shropshire - guide price £200,000.
- Dordon ambulance station, Warwickshire - guide price £475,000
More top news
A whistle-blower told ITV News some school buses were on the road without a valid MOT.
Birmingham Children’s Hospital is appealing for people with 4x4s or any other snow-worthy vehicles to help transport staff to the hospital.
Officials have confirmed that residents have been able to return home following a "large explosion" that injured three people early today.