West Midlands Ambulance Service has put the following Ambulance stations up for sale across the region as part of restructuring plans to the way it provides emergency care.
- Chelmsley Wood ambulance station, Birmingham - guide price £380,000
- Hobmoor Road ambulance station, Small Heath, Birmingham - guide price £375,000
- Monyhull ambulance station, Kings Heath, Birmingham B30 3QJ – guide price £330,000
- Solihull ambulance station - guide price £450,000
- Sutton Coldfield ambulance station - guide price £350,000.
- Craven Arms ambulance station, Shropshire - guide price £200,000.
- Dordon ambulance station, Warwickshire - guide price £475,000
More top news
The British manufacturing giant - which is worth £13bn - is to make voluntary payments to settle cases across the world.
Sean Williams died after being struck by a car after he ran across two lanes of traffic while the lights were on green.
The accident happened on the A46 in Drayton, near to Wildmoor Spa, at around 12.30pm.