A hospital has paid out thousands of pounds to the family of a man from Coventry whose cancer was misdiagnosed as a chest infection.
Frank Golby, who was a smoker, went to the University Hospital Coventry in 2010 with a persistent cough.
His scan was misread, and doctors only found out he had a cancerous growth on his lung after his death.
Watch Chris Halpin's full report above.
More top news
His driving that night has been described by police as "careless" and resulted in a "needless loss of life."
Midlands-based charity RoSPA is encouraging people to share the Firework Code ahead of Bonfire Night and Diwali celebrations.
The Bromsgrove cyclist claimed the former technical director told her to "go have a baby" after her contract was not renewed.