Parents in the Midlands are being warned "bling dummies" could pose a choking hazard for babies.
Trading standards officers in Wolverhampton have issued a warning about dummy chains, which have been decorated by people at home and then sold via the internet.
The concerns include gem stones becoming detached and swallowed by children, the glue could be potentially toxic and there are concerns about hygiene issues.
The advice is to get these dummies checked out by Trading Standards officers before use.
More top news
A year after the death of a man from Solihull, his wife is appealing for information to trace a key suspect in the investigation.
Officers thought the cars in this picture had been involved in a road crash pile-up, but later found them to be parked inside the bus stop.
Police are appealing for witnesses after seven people were injured when a bus collided with a car in Lincolnshire earlier today.