Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service went to an incident at Queen’s Hospital and Hobbycraft, Burton-on-Trent yesterday.
Two fire engines from Longton and one from Burton attended, after four Hobbycraft employees went to the hospital's A&E department after coming into contact with the substance.
The powder was later identified as Napthalene, which is a low risk product, and used to fumigate products shipped from abroad.
More top news
Visibility will be poor again overnight and tomorrow with mist and fog rolling in from the North Sea. However it is also warming up!
A mother-of-three has defied doctors who told her she only had months to live after undergoing pioneering brain surgery in the USA.
A man who killed a woman and seriously injured her sister when he smashed a hired £100,000 supercar into their Ford Fiesta has been jailed.