- Choosing the right product is key
- Pricing, once you have the right product, price is important. It will either make or break your business.
- Know the competition, you need to know who your competitors are and once you do, you need to keep a close eye on them and what they do.
- Location, location, location, where you are based is important. Do you really need an office or can you turn a room in your house into your workplace. If you are a retailer are you based in the right location? Find the footfall.
- Cash is king! You need to plan your finances and make sure you have enough money to fund your business until it makes enough to find you. There are different ways to fund your business, government funded loans from places such as First Enterprise are becoming a choice for many.
More top news
His driving that night has been described by police as "careless" and resulted in a "needless loss of life."
Midlands-based charity RoSPA is encouraging people to share the Firework Code ahead of Bonfire Night and Diwali celebrations.
The Bromsgrove cyclist claimed the former technical director told her to "go have a baby" after her contract was not renewed.