- Choosing the right product is key
- Pricing, once you have the right product, price is important. It will either make or break your business.
- Know the competition, you need to know who your competitors are and once you do, you need to keep a close eye on them and what they do.
- Location, location, location, where you are based is important. Do you really need an office or can you turn a room in your house into your workplace. If you are a retailer are you based in the right location? Find the footfall.
- Cash is king! You need to plan your finances and make sure you have enough money to fund your business until it makes enough to find you. There are different ways to fund your business, government funded loans from places such as First Enterprise are becoming a choice for many.
More top news
69-year-old Anthea Connell from West Bridgford is selling the personal autographed note, which was penned for her by Hendrix in 1967.
The woman was arrested after police found the body of an elderly woman on Sunday (22 October).
Cloudy with outbreaks of rain across the region this morning but will brighten up in the afternoon, leading to sunny spells.