- Choosing the right product is key
- Pricing, once you have the right product, price is important. It will either make or break your business.
- Know the competition, you need to know who your competitors are and once you do, you need to keep a close eye on them and what they do.
- Location, location, location, where you are based is important. Do you really need an office or can you turn a room in your house into your workplace. If you are a retailer are you based in the right location? Find the footfall.
- Cash is king! You need to plan your finances and make sure you have enough money to fund your business until it makes enough to find you. There are different ways to fund your business, government funded loans from places such as First Enterprise are becoming a choice for many.
More top news
A minute-by-minute witness account of the battle has been found and entries from the diary will be tweeted in real time on the anniversary.
"He was so matted that he barely resembled a dog at first glance. His fur was covered in faeces and it was completely covering his eyes."
Bright and fairly breezy today with sunny spells.