- Up to 90,000 people were at the festival each day
- 75,000 people camped across 13 campsites
- Campsites covered 115 acres of land
- The population of the whole of North West Leicestershire is 88,000
- More than 150 bands played across the weekend - headliners were Slipknot, Iron Maiden and Rammstein.
Source: Leicestershire Police
More top news
Over 20 years since his last haircut, a man decided to finally cut his hair for charity with proceeds going to the The Lewy Body Society.
Birmingham Council's cabinet met to discuss how to move forward with reaching a solution in the ongoing bin collections dispute.
A man deliberately drove into his 'friend' after an argument over a cigarette which left the victim with life-changing injuries.