- Up to 90,000 people were at the festival each day
- 75,000 people camped across 13 campsites
- Campsites covered 115 acres of land
- The population of the whole of North West Leicestershire is 88,000
- More than 150 bands played across the weekend - headliners were Slipknot, Iron Maiden and Rammstein.
Source: Leicestershire Police
More top news
A pensioner has appeared in court charged with causing the death of a three-year-old girl by dangerous driving.
A chief constable has revealed a Taser has saved an officers life as he defended the use of the controversial device.
The family of a man who died in Stafford in 2015 have put up a significant reward for fresh information that leads to a conviction.