- Up to 90,000 people were at the festival each day
- 75,000 people camped across 13 campsites
- Campsites covered 115 acres of land
- The population of the whole of North West Leicestershire is 88,000
- More than 150 bands played across the weekend - headliners were Slipknot, Iron Maiden and Rammstein.
Source: Leicestershire Police
More top news
Generally dry with sunny spells, although there is a chance of isolated afternoon showers.
Any showers will die away during the evening, leaving a dry night with some clear periods.
Scattered showers around at first this evening will soon move away, as dry and clearer conditions arrive from the northwest.