- Up to 90,000 people were at the festival each day
- 75,000 people camped across 13 campsites
- Campsites covered 115 acres of land
- The population of the whole of North West Leicestershire is 88,000
- More than 150 bands played across the weekend - headliners were Slipknot, Iron Maiden and Rammstein.
Source: Leicestershire Police
More top news
Genelle Aldred brings you the latest weekend weather for the East Midlands.
Genelle Aldred brings you the latest weekend weather for the West Midlands.
We can thank Charles Dickens for the picturesque view of a Christmas where snow covers the ground. But, what makes a white Christmas?