- Up to 90,000 people were at the festival each day
- 75,000 people camped across 13 campsites
- Campsites covered 115 acres of land
- The population of the whole of North West Leicestershire is 88,000
- More than 150 bands played across the weekend - headliners were Slipknot, Iron Maiden and Rammstein.
Source: Leicestershire Police
More top news
A man's arm was nearly severed off in a "ferocious and violent" machete attack involving around eight men, police said.
It will be a cloudy and wet start with a band of rain, heavy at times, crossing the area. Sunny spells and scattered showers will follow.
Rain at first for most areas clearing to the east early afternoon. A mixture of sunny spells and showers will follow.