- Up to 90,000 people were at the festival each day
- 75,000 people camped across 13 campsites
- Campsites covered 115 acres of land
- The population of the whole of North West Leicestershire is 88,000
- More than 150 bands played across the weekend - headliners were Slipknot, Iron Maiden and Rammstein.
Source: Leicestershire Police
More top news
A nurse from Birmingham who specialised in eating disorders used her medical knowledge to conceal the anorexia that killed her.
A cafe has been criticised for telling parents to take their children outside if they throw tantrums.
The Mayor of London is due to make an appearance in the Birmingham-based comic show.