- Up to 90,000 people were at the festival each day
- 75,000 people camped across 13 campsites
- Campsites covered 115 acres of land
- The population of the whole of North West Leicestershire is 88,000
- More than 150 bands played across the weekend - headliners were Slipknot, Iron Maiden and Rammstein.
Source: Leicestershire Police
More top news
A Staffordshire man who has spent his life campaigning for autism awareness has had a film made about the challenges he faced growing up.
BT has been fined £42 million and is expected to pay £300 million in compensation to rivals over delayed high-speed cable installations.
A young boy who was told he would never talk has defied doctors by finding his voice, singing Olly Murs songs.