- Up to 90,000 people were at the festival each day
- 75,000 people camped across 13 campsites
- Campsites covered 115 acres of land
- The population of the whole of North West Leicestershire is 88,000
- More than 150 bands played across the weekend - headliners were Slipknot, Iron Maiden and Rammstein.
Source: Leicestershire Police
More top news
Alison Mackenzie talks Stoke by-election, NHS crisis and Theresa May's Brexit speech with local politicians.
Paul Nuttall says they will come 'very close' in the by-election where they plan to run Ukip's 'most professional' campaign ever.
The player from Solihull's dream came to an end after being knocked out by Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. Watch Sam and Bob speaking to his sister.