- Up to 90,000 people were at the festival each day
- 75,000 people camped across 13 campsites
- Campsites covered 115 acres of land
- The population of the whole of North West Leicestershire is 88,000
- More than 150 bands played across the weekend - headliners were Slipknot, Iron Maiden and Rammstein.
Source: Leicestershire Police
More top news
A plain clothes officer on a bike spotted drugs being exchanged between two women on a city centre street.
Journalist Steve Hewlett, who shared his experience of battling cancer on BBC Radio 4, has died of the disease at the age of 58.
We asked the candidates running for the Stoke Central seat in this week's by-election five questions, to help you get to know them.