- Up to 90,000 people were at the festival each day
- 75,000 people camped across 13 campsites
- Campsites covered 115 acres of land
- The population of the whole of North West Leicestershire is 88,000
- More than 150 bands played across the weekend - headliners were Slipknot, Iron Maiden and Rammstein.
Source: Leicestershire Police
More top news
Another fine day is expected on Tuesday after a frosty start. Plenty of sunshine but still rather chilly. Perhaps one or two light showers.
Starting frosty but gradually becoming less cold, with a northerly breeze. Becoming cloudy at times, with sleet and later rain showers.
Mums of children with Downs syndrome have made a Carpool Karaoke-style video to show they “wouldn’t change a thing” about their kids.