The parents of 23-month-old Daniel Jones, who died of a heroin overdose, have today been jailed for ten years for causing their son's death.
The toddler was found collapsed at the house he shared with his parents on Windsor Avenue, Wolverhampton, on May 29 last year.
More top news
Dry, bright start, but cloud building throughout the day, before a band of rain heads in later.
As the cloud takes over, it will be bringing some rain with it too.
The nephew of one of two dentists from who drowned in the Mediterranean sea off Malta, has described them as the most humble of men.