Approximately 50 firefighters are currently tackling a blaze at a factory in Easton in Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Service has confirmed.
The factory has been evacuated.
According to police, the blaze can be 'seen for miles'.
The public are advised to stay away due to possible toxic fumes from asbestos.
More top news
A pet oxygen mask has been used for the first time in Shropshire to revive a cat in a house fire.
Breezy, but largely dry with sunny spells.
Cloudy with rain at first, clearing to sunny spells.