The owner of a dog has told ITV News Central of her shock that he had eaten three golf balls which almost killed him. Azar lost weight and became critically ill when vets found he had eaten three balls. His owner, Louise Powis, says now she keeps a close eye on everything he eats.
More top news
Police are warning dog owners to keep their animals under control in the countryside during lambing season after five were shot last week.
Dr Zulfiqar Ali will be the Liberal Democrat candidate for next month’s Stoke-on-Trent Central by-election it was announced today.
Two brothers have been jailed after trafficking people from Poland and sending them to work at Derbyshire based retailer Sports Direct.