The owner of a dog has told ITV News Central of her shock that he had eaten three golf balls which almost killed him. Azar lost weight and became critically ill when vets found he had eaten three balls. His owner, Louise Powis, says now she keeps a close eye on everything he eats.
More top news
A councillor has received a backlash after saying the England rugby team should be sent on a bus to Coventry, hours after a fatal crash.
These are the latest pictures from the scene of the fatal bus crash in Coventry, which left a seven-year-old boy and a pensioner dead.
A supercar driven by an East Midlands millionaire lost control and veered into the crowd. Five of the injured are in a critical condition.