A bungalow has been destroyed by a gas explosion in Leicestershire this morning.
The Leicester Mercury reports that firefighters arrived at the home, in Aldridge Road, Burbage, in the early hours of the morning to find the roof collapsed at one end, and a fire in the kitchen.
More top news
She insisted her parking was not 'dangerous' as labelled in the Sutton Coldfield school's newsletter.
Fog patches may take a while to clear, especially towards the Welsh border, but once they do, it will be a fine day with sunny spells.
Early mist and fog patches will be slow to clear. A fine and dry day then follows, with light winds and some long sunny spells.