Police say an explosion at a bungalow in Leicestershire was caused by a fire which was started deliberately.
Police were called to the property on Aldridge Road in Burbage in the early hours of Monday morning to reports of an explosion. Fire investigators have now finished their investigation and are treating the incident as arson.
More top news
Genelle Aldred brings you the latest weather for the West Midlands.
Genelle Aldred brings you the latest weather for the East Midlands.
The fire service has issued a warning after two dogs died in a house fire in Stoke-on-Trent, caused by a lit cigarette left on a settee.