Six men from Leicestershire have been sentenced to a total of 14 years for sexual offences against a 16-year-old girl.
The girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, had sex with the men for money at various locations in Leicester.
The men pleaded guilty to paying for sexual services of a child and facilitating child prostitution.
- Aabidali Ali, aged 39, received a 5-year prison sentence.
- Rakib Iacub, aged 20, received a 3-year prison sentence.
- Hamza Imtiaz Ali, aged 28, received a 2-year prison sentence.
- Bharat Modhwadia, aged 25, received a 16-month prison sentence.
- Wajid Usman, aged 21, received a 2-year prison sentence.
- Chandresh Mistry, aged 37, received an 8-month prison sentence.
In court, the girl was described as "an emotionally damaged young woman with significant problems."
The court heard she drank regularly, smoked cannabis and self-harmed. She also had a problematic relationship with her family.
More top news
The world number one has been beaten by Ding Junhui in the world snooker Shanghai Masters.
West Midlands Police has binned thousands of playing cards after an advert was mistakenly printed alongside crime advice aimed at children.
A pedestrian has been seriously injured in a non-stop collision in Birmingham in the early hours of this morning.