Six men from Leicestershire have been sentenced to a total of 14 years for sexual offences against a 16-year-old girl.
The girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, had sex with the men for money at various locations in Leicester.
The men pleaded guilty to paying for sexual services of a child and facilitating child prostitution.
- Aabidali Ali, aged 39, received a 5-year prison sentence.
- Rakib Iacub, aged 20, received a 3-year prison sentence.
- Hamza Imtiaz Ali, aged 28, received a 2-year prison sentence.
- Bharat Modhwadia, aged 25, received a 16-month prison sentence.
- Wajid Usman, aged 21, received a 2-year prison sentence.
- Chandresh Mistry, aged 37, received an 8-month prison sentence.
In court, the girl was described as "an emotionally damaged young woman with significant problems."
The court heard she drank regularly, smoked cannabis and self-harmed. She also had a problematic relationship with her family.
More top news
Heavy and thundery showers will die out in most places during the evening, but may continue near the Humber for most of the night.
Showers will slowly clear overnight. Any mist and low cloud will clear during the morning, leaving bright or sunny spells.
A man who once played for West Brom, Notts County and Lincoln has appeared in court over an alleged match-fixing conspiracy.