The court heard that the 16-year-old girl committed this offence while she was three months into a referral order for committing a similar offence before.
The chairman of the bench, Mr Bernard Peters said what she had done was "a disgrace". He said the police are there to protect the public and she had disrupted that.
He said that was an aggravating feature of the offence which put it in the zone where she could receive a custodial sentence.
However, he imposed a three month curfew on her and a five year restraining order forbidding her from having any contact with the woman who was the victim of the hoax calls.
More top news
The X Factor made an emotional return as a single mother from Telford who previously had a recording contract was given a second chance.
It will be a fine evening with clear skies, although turning cooler as the sun goes down.
Remaining dry with clear spells overnight and sunny spells Tuesday.