RoSPA has issued advice to parents concerned about accidental poisoning in the home.
- Keep all vitamins and pills safe and away from children
- Install child-resistant locks on cabinets - which are safer than "child-proof"
- Store household cleaning products in a locked cupboard
- DIY and gardening products should also be locked safely away
- Never keep dangerous products in the fridge
- If your child does swallow something dangerous, keep a sample of what they swallowed so health professionals have a better idea of how to help
- Learn basic first aid
More top news
Police were called to The Shannon Inn in Hawkesley Square in Birmingham around 1.40am.
Environment Secretary Andrea Leadsom announced the government funded scheme to enhance Burton's existing flood defences.
Heavy outbreaks of rain on the way, but it will clear through the evening.