RoSPA has issued advice to parents concerned about accidental poisoning in the home.
- Keep all vitamins and pills safe and away from children
- Install child-resistant locks on cabinets - which are safer than "child-proof"
- Store household cleaning products in a locked cupboard
- DIY and gardening products should also be locked safely away
- Never keep dangerous products in the fridge
- If your child does swallow something dangerous, keep a sample of what they swallowed so health professionals have a better idea of how to help
- Learn basic first aid
More top news
The memorial service for former Coventry City manager Jimmy Hill, has started this evening at Coventry Cathedral.
Jamie Hill, son of Coventry City legend Jimmy Hill, has paid tribute to his "real life Roy of the Rovers" father, ahead of his memorial.
A serial conman who posed as the boss of the Mercedes F1 team to dupe hotel staff has failed to turn up in court for sentencing.