RoSPA has issued advice to parents concerned about accidental poisoning in the home.
- Keep all vitamins and pills safe and away from children
- Install child-resistant locks on cabinets - which are safer than "child-proof"
- Store household cleaning products in a locked cupboard
- DIY and gardening products should also be locked safely away
- Never keep dangerous products in the fridge
- If your child does swallow something dangerous, keep a sample of what they swallowed so health professionals have a better idea of how to help
- Learn basic first aid
More top news
Walmley in the West Midlands would become the new centre of Great Britain if Scotland vote to go independent, Ordnance Survey has said.
Gradually turning bright and warm after a murky start.
Dull and murky start, becoming brighter and warm inland.