RoSPA has issued advice to parents concerned about accidental poisoning in the home.
- Keep all vitamins and pills safe and away from children
- Install child-resistant locks on cabinets - which are safer than "child-proof"
- Store household cleaning products in a locked cupboard
- DIY and gardening products should also be locked safely away
- Never keep dangerous products in the fridge
- If your child does swallow something dangerous, keep a sample of what they swallowed so health professionals have a better idea of how to help
- Learn basic first aid
More top news
Players' union chief Gordon Taylor has advised Saido Berahino against his strike threat at West Brom.
Staff at an animal rescue centre say they are amazed no-one has come forward to rescue a dog searching for a home for 11 years.
Showers becoming confined to coast. A cool northerly breeze.