RoSPA has issued advice to parents concerned about accidental poisoning in the home.
- Keep all vitamins and pills safe and away from children
- Install child-resistant locks on cabinets - which are safer than "child-proof"
- Store household cleaning products in a locked cupboard
- DIY and gardening products should also be locked safely away
- Never keep dangerous products in the fridge
- If your child does swallow something dangerous, keep a sample of what they swallowed so health professionals have a better idea of how to help
- Learn basic first aid
More top news
Stoke Central's new Labour MP Gareth Snell says the politics of 'hope not hate' defeated UKIP Leader Paul Nuttall in the by-election.
Almost three years after the so-called 'Trojan Horse' controversy, a leaked letter obtained by News at Ten reveals concerns remain.
Leicester City have confirmed they have parted company with their manager nine months after he guided them to their Premier League title.