RoSPA has issued advice to parents concerned about accidental poisoning in the home.
- Keep all vitamins and pills safe and away from children
- Install child-resistant locks on cabinets - which are safer than "child-proof"
- Store household cleaning products in a locked cupboard
- DIY and gardening products should also be locked safely away
- Never keep dangerous products in the fridge
- If your child does swallow something dangerous, keep a sample of what they swallowed so health professionals have a better idea of how to help
- Learn basic first aid
More top news
Where can you pick them up, who should you open the envelope with and what should be your next steps with the grades you get?
Detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann may apply for more Home Office funding.
A 29-year-old Frenchman - named by police as Smail Ayad - has been arrested on suspicion of murder.