RoSPA has issued advice to parents concerned about accidental poisoning in the home.
- Keep all vitamins and pills safe and away from children
- Install child-resistant locks on cabinets - which are safer than "child-proof"
- Store household cleaning products in a locked cupboard
- DIY and gardening products should also be locked safely away
- Never keep dangerous products in the fridge
- If your child does swallow something dangerous, keep a sample of what they swallowed so health professionals have a better idea of how to help
- Learn basic first aid
More top news
Theresa May outlined her objectives for Brexit negotiations on Tuesday, but what did people from both sides of the referendum make of it?
A man has been released on bail after muck was dumped on the steps of a court.
Four prison inmates have appeared in court charged in connection with last month's disorder on several wings at Birmingham's Winson Green.