RoSPA has issued advice to parents concerned about accidental poisoning in the home.
- Keep all vitamins and pills safe and away from children
- Install child-resistant locks on cabinets - which are safer than "child-proof"
- Store household cleaning products in a locked cupboard
- DIY and gardening products should also be locked safely away
- Never keep dangerous products in the fridge
- If your child does swallow something dangerous, keep a sample of what they swallowed so health professionals have a better idea of how to help
- Learn basic first aid
More top news
A cloudier day across the Midlands.
A 72-year-old man is in police custody after a 60-year-old woman was found dead at a house in Hinckley last night.
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's side have secured promotion to League One after their 2-1 win at Morecambe.