RoSPA has issued advice to parents concerned about accidental poisoning in the home.
- Keep all vitamins and pills safe and away from children
- Install child-resistant locks on cabinets - which are safer than "child-proof"
- Store household cleaning products in a locked cupboard
- DIY and gardening products should also be locked safely away
- Never keep dangerous products in the fridge
- If your child does swallow something dangerous, keep a sample of what they swallowed so health professionals have a better idea of how to help
- Learn basic first aid
More top news
The singer confirmed she had welcomed her first child in an announcement on the eve of Mother's Day.
The two have been arrested on suspicion of robbery in connection with a series of incidents in Shropshire this week.
A clear and chilly night, with sunshine tomorrow.