RoSPA has issued advice to parents concerned about accidental poisoning in the home.
- Keep all vitamins and pills safe and away from children
- Install child-resistant locks on cabinets - which are safer than "child-proof"
- Store household cleaning products in a locked cupboard
- DIY and gardening products should also be locked safely away
- Never keep dangerous products in the fridge
- If your child does swallow something dangerous, keep a sample of what they swallowed so health professionals have a better idea of how to help
- Learn basic first aid
More top news
We have another bank holiday weekend where the weather forecast is not as dry and bright as we would like, but there will be some sunshine
Claudio Ranieri has called on his Leicester City players to finish the job of winning the Premier League.
Kasabian guitarist Serge says Leicester City's title charge has felt like an out of body experience.