RoSPA has issued advice to parents concerned about accidental poisoning in the home.
- Keep all vitamins and pills safe and away from children
- Install child-resistant locks on cabinets - which are safer than "child-proof"
- Store household cleaning products in a locked cupboard
- DIY and gardening products should also be locked safely away
- Never keep dangerous products in the fridge
- If your child does swallow something dangerous, keep a sample of what they swallowed so health professionals have a better idea of how to help
- Learn basic first aid
More top news
Staffordshire Police secure first conviction for drug driving following the introduction of a new law.
ITV News Central investigates whether or not brides are being charged extra because of a tax on weddings.
Today the outside world – in the form of US and Swiss authorities – came knocking at Fifa's door.