RoSPA has issued advice to parents concerned about accidental poisoning in the home.
- Keep all vitamins and pills safe and away from children
- Install child-resistant locks on cabinets - which are safer than "child-proof"
- Store household cleaning products in a locked cupboard
- DIY and gardening products should also be locked safely away
- Never keep dangerous products in the fridge
- If your child does swallow something dangerous, keep a sample of what they swallowed so health professionals have a better idea of how to help
- Learn basic first aid
More top news
Some sunshine on Sunday, with possible afternoon showers.
Magician Richard Jones has won Britain's Got Talent 2016 after wowing the public with his amazing magic acts.
Tonight it's the band's turn to have a party as they celebrate the Foxes Premier League success with a homecoming gig in their stadium.