A representative from the cleaning products industry has been advising parents on how to avoid their children accidentally swallowing harmful chemicals, at an event held today at Birmingham Children's Hospital.
Philip Malpass, from the UK Cleaning Products Industry Association, says there are developments in packaging to prevent youngsters getting inside containers of detergent or chemicals.
More top news
An 82-year-old lollipop man has been left too scared to return to work after a "senseless" attack in which his lollipop stick was stolen.
Cold and windy with further scattered sleet and snow showers overnight, most of these falling in the north and west.
A cold and blustery night with rain, sleet and snow showers. These will be most frequent in the northwest with snow accumulations possible.