A mother from the Black Country has described the moment her two-year-old son accidentally swallowed a liquid washing tablet as one of the scariest in her life.
Roxanne Tomkinson said she turned her back for just two minutes to find her son Hayden doubled over in the living room and foaming from the mouth.
More top news
It's Black Friday, the day after US Thanksgiving, when traditionally stores begin the Christmas push. Martin Lewis has the lowdown.
Cricket stars, celebrities and fans have joined a social media campaign paying tribute to Phil Hughes by leaving their cricket bats out.
It will be a breezy, but still a rather cloudy day across the region with intermittent drizzle possible.