The third annual Family Friendly Hotspots Report has named Bingham in Nottinghamshire as the most popular place to raise a family. Here is what it commended:
- 77% of GCSE pupils achieve A*-C grades against a national average of 43%
- Affordable house prices - £138,969 average compared to £173,632 nationwide
- Home to a large number of clubs and social groups including a model railway club, folk club and archery club
- Bingham Leisure Centre caters for sports facilities
- Rural setting means a quick and easy access to the countryside
- Town has a rich history and dates back to before the Roman invasion
- A number of retail outlets including a post office and pharmacy
More top news
Part of the bridge wall and footpath in Barrow-upon-Soar in Leicestershire fell onto the tracks last summer.
His family are extremely worried as they say this is really out of character for Aaron who has never been missing before.
Very mild but often cloudy and damp.