The Football Association has issued a statement on the suspected stomach virus at St. George's Park.
It said as an "elite athlete precaution" alternative accommodation and training arrangements had been provided for the Under-21s.
To date, the England Under-21 squad has not experienced any symptoms related to the virus. They have been on site since Sunday.However, as a precautionary measure, the Under-21s are moving hotels and the England senior team will now not meet at St. George's Park on Tuesday. Alternative accommodation and training arrangements have been made for both teams.This is an elite athlete precaution for the two senior teams. Normal operations continue for the SGP and hotel staff, customers and the public.To reiterate, these proactive steps have been taken by The FA as a precautionary measure.
More top news
Darts star Phil Taylor from Stoke-on-Trent has been told to hand his estranged wife Yvonne a lump sum of £830,000 by a family court judge.
'I am immensely proud of the officers involved and want to thank them for their bravery in bringing this incident to a safe conclusion.'
Breezy, but largely dry with sunny spells.