Faulty electrical wiring was to blame for a blaze which ripped through a Derbyshire home, killing four people, investigators said today.
Two boys, 12-year-old Jordan Green, and Tyler Green, 9, died in hospital following the fire.
Their mother, 32-year-old Josie Leighton, and her friend Claire James, 27, both died at the scene.
An investigation was launched by Derbyshire Police and Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service after the fire, which spread through the home in North Wingfield on November 20.
It has now been concluded, with experts saying it was an accidental fire.
More top news
A man will appear before Wolverhampton Magistrates Court this morning where he will stand accused of the murder of Indiga Daniel Wallace.
Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy will earn himself another place in football's history books if he scores against Manchester United today.
Police are urging shoppers and revellers to allow extra time this weekend as 100,000s are expected to arrive into Birmingham New Street.