Investigators have narrowed down the location of faulty electrics which sparked a fatal house fire in Derbyshire last week.
Experts say the wiring which caused the blaze was situated between the ground and first floor of the house in North Wingfield.
Two young boys, their mother and a family friend were all killed in the fire, which happened on November 20.
A spokesman for Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service said:
We would once again like to convey our thoughts and sympathy to the families of the deceased at this very distressing time.
More top news
A halal butchers in Walsall has been left badly damaged in a fire-bomb attack. Detectives say they are keeping an 'open mind'.
ITV News travelled on a bus in the multicultural city to find out what people voted and why and discovered some concerns about the future.
An award-winning student filmmaker is returning to India for her next documentary about the plight of female construction workers.