A woman who trapped her finger in the mouth of a dancing Father Christmas toy had to be rescued by firefighters.
The unnamed woman dialled 999 on Saturday afternoon after she injured herself while taking her festive decorations down from her home in Market Harborough, Leics.
A spokesman for Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service said: "Firefighters attended a property where a woman had her finger caught in a motorised Christmas decoration.
"The motor on the decoration was reversed and her finger was quickly freed."
"It is thought the decoration was a dancing Santa Claus toy."
More top news
A man has died after being injured in what police are calling an 'industrial incident' in Rugby.
The scheme aims to provide more than one million meals a year to vulnerable people.
Police investigating the fatal stabbing of a man in Northampton want the help of the public tracking down two men and a mini car.