These are the latest pictures from a suspected chemical spill at a school in Northampton this morning. Emergency services were called to Greenfields School and Sports college in Goldings at around 9:30am.
It's thought two chemicals mixed in the plant room of the school's swimming pool and produced chlorine gas.
Around a hundred and fifty people were told to evacuate as a precaution - two adults were taken to hospital for treatment.
More top news
Police are warning teenagers are putting their lives at risk by carrying out dangerous stunts on the streets of Northampton.
A woman's whose neighbour's dog mauled her cat to death on her own front lawn has called for a major change to the Dangerous Dogs Act.
Mali has been awarded the PDSA's Dickin Medal for his courage under attack, saving the lives of dozens of British soldiers.