A Loughborough company has been fined £16,500 for selling children's toys containing toxins above the legal safe limit.
The plastic doll and bow and arrow set were bought by Trading Standards in Leicestershire as part of a test purchase in 99p Stores.
Tests later showed they contained a toxin which if used excessively can cause liver and kidney damage.
More top news
The crash which happened last year, left two teenagers needing leg amputations and several other passengers seriously hurt.
But the Home Secretary has pledged support for an application to the Legal Aid Agency to fund legal representation at the inquests.
A vegetable grower's colossal cabbage became a record breaker weighing in at 23kg - the same weight as a 7-year-old child.