As new figures reveal Birmingham to be growing in popularity for a Valentine's getaway, here are some suggestions for how to spend a romantic weekend:
- The Jewellery Quarter is full of quirky restaurants and bars - not to mention beautiful buildings and the wealth of glittering diamonds on sale.
- They say chocolate is an aphrodisiac, so where better to head than Cadbury World?
- If music be the food of love, London Concert Orchestra will perform Love Classics at the Symphony Hall.
- Romantic classic Casablanca is showing at the mac cinema tonight and tomorrow.
- Birmingham boasts a full range of everything from posh nosh to slap-up grub - so whether you fancy stellar views over the city at the Marco Pierre White restaurant at The Cube or one of Birmingham's signature baltis, you won't be short of choice.
More top news
It will be a cloudy and wet start with a band of rain, heavy at times, crossing the area. Sunny spells and scattered showers will follow.
Rain at first for most areas clearing to the east early afternoon. A mixture of sunny spells and showers will follow.
The FA Cup divides friends, families and even the Royal family! Prince William is a Villa fan while Prince Harry support Arsenal.