Twenty men are due to appear at Birmingham Magistrates Court next week, after being charged with violent disorder at a protest by the English Defence League in Birmingham last year.
The men were among 2,000 people who gathered for the EDL protest in Centenary Square on July 20th 2013.
The following ten people are set to appear on Tuesday February 25th:
- Melvyn Parker-46-Mansfield
- Neil Jones-44-Shrewsbury
- Ashley Rowland-24-Barnsley
- Paul Mckenzie-48 -Cleveland
- Dean Kenney-41-Essex
- James Harrington-29-Leeds
- Kenny Graham-19-Middlesbrough
- Andrew Edge-43-Stockport
- Mark Connor-24-Streetly
- William Bartlett-25-Whitley Bay
A further ten men are set to appear on Thursday February 27th:
- Lloyd Lewis-22-Atherstone
- Adam Beebee-27-Birmingham
- Josh Norey-22-Birmingham
- Shane Williams-26-Leicester
- Thomas Nelson-20-Bolton
- Joel Smith-23-Sheffield
- James Cocks-34-Redditch
- Jake Hill-21-Brierley Hill
- Alan Fisher-Cribb-19-Newtown
- Mark Morgan-24-Newcastle Under Lyme
More top news
Political figures in the West Midlands have been paying tribute to Sir Albert Bore as he announces he will step down in December.
It will be cold in rural areas overnight with a scattering of light showers likely further east.
It'll be dry overnight with slight frost.