Twenty men are due to appear at Birmingham Magistrates Court next week, after being charged with violent disorder at a protest by the English Defence League in Birmingham last year.
The men were among 2,000 people who gathered for the EDL protest in Centenary Square on July 20th 2013.
The following ten people are set to appear on Tuesday February 25th:
- Melvyn Parker-46-Mansfield
- Neil Jones-44-Shrewsbury
- Ashley Rowland-24-Barnsley
- Paul Mckenzie-48 -Cleveland
- Dean Kenney-41-Essex
- James Harrington-29-Leeds
- Kenny Graham-19-Middlesbrough
- Andrew Edge-43-Stockport
- Mark Connor-24-Streetly
- William Bartlett-25-Whitley Bay
A further ten men are set to appear on Thursday February 27th:
- Lloyd Lewis-22-Atherstone
- Adam Beebee-27-Birmingham
- Josh Norey-22-Birmingham
- Shane Williams-26-Leicester
- Thomas Nelson-20-Bolton
- Joel Smith-23-Sheffield
- James Cocks-34-Redditch
- Jake Hill-21-Brierley Hill
- Alan Fisher-Cribb-19-Newtown
- Mark Morgan-24-Newcastle Under Lyme
More top news
A cold and blustery day with sunny spells and wintry showers.
Cold and breezy with bright spells and scattered heavy sleet and snow showers, some with hail and perhaps thunder briefly.
An 82-year-old lollipop man has been left too scared to return to work after a "senseless" attack in which his lollipop stick was stolen.