All the top 10 busiest stations reported an increase in passengers in the last financial year.
The number of people using stations across Britain in 2012 to 2013 rose 3.3%, the statistics from the Office of Rail Regulation show.
The top 10 busiest stations based on the estimated number of exits and entrances to a station during 2012/13 are:
- Waterloo in London - increase of 1.9% - 96 million
- Victoria in London - increase of 1.6% - 77.34 million
- Liverpool Street London - increase of 2.4% - 58.45 million.
- Euston in London - increase of 4.9% - 38.3 million.
- Birmingham New Street - increase of 2.7% - 32.09 million
- Glasgow Central - increase of 2.2% - 27.18 million.
- Leeds - increase of 4.6% - 26.2 million
- Manchester Piccadilly - increase of 1.0% - 23.15 million
- Brighton - increase of 0.8% - 16.18 million
- Liverpool Central and Liverpool Lime Street - decrease - 4.9%
More top news
The summer holiday season is a peak time for FGM activity and the film urges people to be on the look-out for signs.
Remaining dry overnight with lengthy clear periods.
Leah Washington, 17, had to have her left leg amputated after being trapped for hours on The Smiler rollercoaster at the theme park.