All the top 10 busiest stations reported an increase in passengers in the last financial year.
The number of people using stations across Britain in 2012 to 2013 rose 3.3%, the statistics from the Office of Rail Regulation show.
The top 10 busiest stations based on the estimated number of exits and entrances to a station during 2012/13 are:
- Waterloo in London - increase of 1.9% - 96 million
- Victoria in London - increase of 1.6% - 77.34 million
- Liverpool Street London - increase of 2.4% - 58.45 million.
- Euston in London - increase of 4.9% - 38.3 million.
- Birmingham New Street - increase of 2.7% - 32.09 million
- Glasgow Central - increase of 2.2% - 27.18 million.
- Leeds - increase of 4.6% - 26.2 million
- Manchester Piccadilly - increase of 1.0% - 23.15 million
- Brighton - increase of 0.8% - 16.18 million
- Liverpool Central and Liverpool Lime Street - decrease - 4.9%
More top news
A festival will take place this weekend to pay tribute to Christina Edkins, who was killed on a bus in 2013.
CCTV footage shows a shotgun blast tearing through a door - narrowly missing the teen - as a shooter outside opens fire.
Ashleigh Butler paid tribute to her beloved pooch in an emotional tribute on Instagram.